Because your health & safety are our top priorities
Staff is required to wear a mask/face shield. Members who wish to wear masks may do so but are not required to do so. Masks are required when members are spotting one another.
What You Can Do
Pre-Screening: Before Coming to the Gym
If you have any of the following- STAY AT HOME:
- Fever- temperature about 100.4
- Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or sore throat
- Chills, repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain, headache, new loss of taste or smell
- Older adults with underlying medical conditions should stay home during first phase of reopening
If Sick, Self monitor. If conditions worsen, contact your medical providers.
HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please do not enter.
- Have you been asked to self-quarantine?
- Have you travelled out of the country in the pst 14 days?
- Have you been notified of possible contact with someone who tested positive with Covid-19?
- Do you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or sneezing that is not associated with known allergies or current medical condition that you are receviging treatment for?
At least 6 feet between you and others while working out.
Wash Your Hands
At least 20 seconds before and after your workout.
Make sure to clean and disinfect equipment before and after use.
Government mandates require all personal belongings to be disinfected prior to entry.
Fill out the form so we know what we can do for you!